PLEASE NOTE: this is a remote (home office) position based in Italy.
Are you the talented Brand Protection Client Manager that Corsearch’s Operations Team is looking for?
Corsearch’s Brand Risk & Performance™ solutions are revolutionizing how companies commercialize and protect their growth. Trusted by thousands of customers worldwide, Corsearch delivers data, analytics, and services that support brands to market their assets and reduce commercial risks.
From IP clearance to brand protection, Corsearch provides a comprehensive program that enables businesses to secure brand value and thrive commercially. Behind the world’s best-known brands, there’s Corsearch.
Corsearch is growing fast and is always looking for new talented people to be part of the journey.
Why work as a Brand Protection Client Manager at Corsearch?
As a Brand Protection Client Manager, you will have a lot of impact on the online presence of the clients you are working for. Together with various brand owners, you will be working towards a safe online environment in which the goal is to get rid of all IP infringements that take place around the world. By doing so, you will also make sure that creativity is rewarded and consumers are protected from illegal and dangerous products. Counterfeits are commonly sold by organized criminal networks that are often linked to terrorism and human trafficking, which means that you can have a positive global impact while working with colleagues who come from all over the world. The working atmosphere is informal and lively, and you will learn a lot about the increasing importance of e-commerce. We focus heavily on personal development and try to create a nice environment for everyone to work in, while you eventually become a master in the practical enforcement of IP rights around the world.
What will you do?
- Detect, analyze, and act against IP infringements on marketplaces, social media platforms, and web shops
- Establish relationships with online platforms and other third parties
- Identify, investigate and analyze networks of infringers
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Provide direct support to clients by answering questions and responding to requests (legal, technical etc.)
- Keep your knowledge up to date by participating in project groups, reading professional publications, and other means of IP law awareness
- Use OSINT tools to provide high-level intelligence to clients
- Provide input on how we can improve our service, software, and company
What do we ask of you?
For this job, we are looking for a digital superhero with the following skill set:
- Relevant bachelor degree
- You are incredibly detail-oriented and value accuracy
- You are energetic, flexible, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You’re a fast learner with an efficient way of working
- You have top-notch planning and organizational skills
- You have strong written and verbal English and Italian skills (required), and knowledge of French would be a big plus!
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- You are based in Italy (Turin), but other locations could be discussed too (preference for Amsterdam)
What's in it for you?
- 22 vacation days to recharge your batteries.
- You get to work with a fun, diverse team from over 30 different nationalities.
- Are you an early bird or do you prefer to take it easy in the morning? Good thing we offer flexible working hours!
What do you do next?
If this sounds interesting, click apply for this position and introduce yourself! We’d love to have a chat to get to know each other. We will be sure to keep you posted about the recruitment process every step of the way, which may also include an assessment. We very much look forward to hearing from you!