In the seedy, greedy world of online crime, there are tens of thousands of counterfeit products placed for sale on the internet at any given moment. Corsearch has developed an advanced software solution that allows our analysts to easily detect and act against online IP infringements on behalf of brands who are looking to eliminate knock-off items.
Why work as a Client Coordinator at Corsearch?
What will you do?
- Detect, analyze, and act against IP infringements on marketplaces, social media platforms, and web shops
- Establish relationships with online platforms and other third parties
- Identify, investigate and analyze networks of infringers
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Provide direct support to clients by answering questions and responding to requests (legal, technical etc.)
- Keep your knowledge up to date by participating in project groups, reading professional publications, and other means of IP law awareness
- Use OSINT tools to provide high-level intelligence to clients
- Provide input on how we can improve our service, software, and company
What do we ask of you?
For this job, we are looking for a digital superhero with the following skill set:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher in law (intellectual property classes are an advantage)
- You are incredibly detail-oriented and value accuracy
- You are energetic, flexible, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You’re a fast learner with an efficient way of working
- You have top-notch planning and organizational skills
- You have strong written and verbal English skills (required)
- 25 vacation days to recharge your batteries.
- Pension plan to support you at a later stage of your life.
- You don’t live right next to the office? No problem! We’ll reimburse you for home to work commuting.
- You get to work with a fun, diverse team from over 30 different nationalities.
- Are you an early bird or do you prefer to take it easy in the morning? Good thing we offer flexible working hours.
- Out-of-office activities to participate in (football team, bootcamp, etc.).
- A supply of snacks and drinks to power you throughout the day.
What do you do next?
If this sounds interesting, click apply for this position and introduce yourself! We’d love to have a chat to get to know each other. We will be sure to keep you posted about the recruitment process every step of the way, which may also include an assessment. We very much look forward to hearing from you!
EU passport or residence permit, is required, as we unfortunately do not sponsor visas for this position.