Are you the talented Digital Marketing Specialist that Corsearch’s Marketing & Communications Team is looking for?
Corsearch’s Brand Risk & Performance™ solutions are revolutionizing how companies commercialize and protect their growth. Trusted by thousands of customers worldwide, Corsearch delivers data, analytics, and services that support brands to market their assets and reduce commercial risks.
From IP clearance to brand protection, Corsearch provides a comprehensive program that enables businesses to secure brand value and thrive commercially. Behind the world’s best-known brands, there’s Corsearch.
Corsearch is growing fast and is always looking for new talented people to be part of the journey.
What are we looking for?
Our Marketing & Communications department is on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Specialist able to join our Digital Marketing Team and work on a wide range of exciting projects. The right individual will have strong experience in analytics, reporting, integrations and automation tools.
What will you be involved in?
Reporting to our Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for arming our digital team with actionable insights on a wide range of campaigns and initiatives, as well as working on a wide range of projects related to our marketing and sales tools.
This will include:
- Supporting the wider digital marketing team on scoping and executing pieces of analysis and reporting, including activities such as;
- Supporting the development of marketing planning, including segment and audience targeting, development of a/b tests
- Supporting the SEO program – communicating analysis and findings to support the SEO efforts, including projects related to CRO testing and optimization of the website
- Aligning with the SEA team in sharing data to optimize campaigns as they relate to lead generation vis the website
- Supporting cross-channel marketing efforts from audience targeting, through test set-up and tracking and measurement and reporting
- Assisting with the execution of digital marketing projects and building our global offering
- Assessing and advising on tool integration opportunities within the Marketing (and Sales) organizations, looking to support future growth of multiple brands
- Working with Sales Operations on Marketing related projects, including tracking and reporting of lead generation and KPIs
- Assessing and implementing marketing automation tool/s, including rollout strategies and workflows
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player, extremely organized, and has strong interpersonal skills. You will be agile enough to easily transition between tactical and strategic projects and have the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Do you have…
- strong knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing and evaluating marketing campaigns
- strong experience with Data Studio, Google Suite, A/B testing/CRO tools, Salesforce and HubSpot or other marketing automation tool/s
- strong proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint for producing reports and presentations
- proven experience in data enrichment, analysis and visualization
- the ability to identify new business and marketing opportunities by analyzing online customer behaviors and trends
- experience working with WordPress and on website related projects will be highly regarded
…then you should consider applying for this position!
Please note that this position can be located in Amsterdam, Paris or London.
- 25 vacation days to recharge your batteries.
- Pension plan to support you at a later stage of your life.
- You get to work with a fun, diverse team from over 30 different nationalities.
- Are you an early bird or do you prefer to take it easy in the morning? Good thing we offer flexible working hours.
What do you do next?
If this sounds interesting, click apply for this position and introduce yourself! We’d love to have a chat to get to know each other. We will be sure to keep you posted about the recruitment process every step of the way, which may also include an assessment. We very much look forward to hearing from you!