Corsearch is the premier provider of creation and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals with highly trained researchers, an expansive global content set, specialized technology tools which incorporate customer input.
Corsearch has more than 800 team members serving over 5,000 clients on five continents, and we’re growing and changing rapidly. We are a fantastic company to work for — with great benefits, growth opportunities, and a terrific internal culture — and we truly believe that it’s people who make us thrive. Every day, we are transforming ourselves into a better partner for our customers, a better employer for our colleagues, and a better investment for our owners.
Why work as an Intelligence Analyst at Corsearch?
As an Intelligence Analyst and online investigator, you will be working in the investigations team to identify high-volume sellers. To achieve this, you will use innovative and strategic methods to analyze networks and identify connections. You will collect and organize useful evidence and report your findings to the client or to your team. Your eye for detail and your creativity are essential in determining the value of the information.
While Corsearch's team, consisting of professionals specialised in IP law, focus on wiping infringing domains, marketplace listings, and social media profiles off the face of the internet, the investigations team focuses their energy on bringing down the most significant players behind the infringements. By taking prominent sellers out of the equation, the investigations team plays an integral role in helping eliminate counterfeit networks for Corsearch's clients.
What will you do?
- Use OSINT tools and other investigative software solutions
- Identify, investigate and analyze networks of infringers
- Properly seize and safeguard the chain of evidence
- Prepare clear and cohesive reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Conduct and manage test purchases online
- Set up and maintain relationships with clients and third parties
- Provide input on how we can improve our service and software
What will your working day look like?
Whether it's investigating a factory that is selling counterfeit footwear, infiltrating a supplier's online stock portal, or coming up with new and inventive ways of identifying targets, life in Corsearch's investigations team offers a broad and rewarding opportunity. The team is small but growing fast, meaning that you will be at the heart of operations that disrupt and destroy counterfeit networks.
What do we ask of you?
For this job, we are looking for a digital superhero with the following skill set:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English (required)
- Interest in and affiliation with data analysis
- OSINT/SOCMINT experience
- Energetic and creative with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Fast learner with an efficient way of working
- Fantastic planning/organisation skills, ability to handle multiple cases
- Tech savvy with a knowledge of tools and software services related to open source intelligence
- Knowledge of a second language is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- 25 vacation days to recharge your batteries
- Pension plan to support you at a later stage of your life
- You don’t live right next to the office? No problem! We’ll reimburse you for home to work commuting
- You get to work with a fun, diverse team from over 30 different nationalities
- Are you an early bird or do you prefer to take it easy in the morning? Good thing we offer flexible working hours
- Out-of-office activities to participate in (football team, bootcamp, etc.)
- A supply of snacks and drinks when we will be at the office to power you throughout the day
What do you do next?
If being a Corsearch Investigator sounds like it’s up your alley, go ahead and click apply to introduce yourself! We’d love to have a chat to get to know each other. We will be sure to keep you posted about the recruitment process every step of the way, which may also include an assessment. We very much look forward to hearing from you!
EU passport or orientation year visa, or highly skilled migrant visa following orientation year visa, is required, as we unfortunately do not sponsor visas for this position.